Nursery facilities at Honeybuns in Telford
Honeybuns Telford is the largest nursery in the group. Previously situated within the grounds of Princess Royal Hospital, Honeybuns Nursery relocated to 17 Whitchurch Road, Wellington in February 2017, to a beautiful Grade II listed Georgian building. A striking orangery creates direct access to a delightful enclosed outdoor play area, to enjoy plenty of fresh air and exercise. The outdoor environment is divided into safe secure play zones for babies, toddlers and pre-school children to enjoy. Children benefit from the sand and water area, a nature zone, an outdoor shelter with picnics tables, along with climbing frames and pedalling toys on their all weather play surface. The 0-2 age group also have their own dedicated outdoor play area with a soft surface. There is ample car parking for parents along with a pushchair shed and bike stands.
The nursery is registered for 128 children and offers all the latest facilities.
Fees, Funding and Sessions
Honeybuns Day Nursery offers a really flexible solution to all your childcare needs.
- We are open from 7.30am to 6.00pm every day (only closed for bank holidays).
- Your child can attend all year round or term time which is 38 weeks per year.
- You can add up to two hours to an AM or PM session
- Sibling discounts available
- Your child can attend extra sessions on an ad-hoc basis at short notice (subject to availability).
- We also cater for shift patterns whenever possible.
- Nursery Education Grant Funded Flexible hours are available.
Nursery Manager: Emma Morris
7.30am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday (Closed Bank Holidays and Christmas Week).
Ofsted Unique Reference Number: EY542850
Email Marianne – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone 01952 246002
Click here for the latest Telford Newsletter: Telford January 17 Newsletter
Click here for the latest: telford-ofsted-inspection-report-28-10-16
2017 Nursery Fees: Telford Fees May 2017