Nursery facilities at Honeybuns in Telford
Honeybuns Telford is the largest nursery in the group. We are located at 17 Whitchurch Road, Wellington in February 2017, in a beautiful Grade II listed Georgian building. A striking orangery creates direct access to a delightful enclosed outdoor play area, to enjoy plenty of fresh air and exercise. The outdoor environment is divided into safe secure play zones for babies, toddlers and pre-school children to enjoy. Children benefit from the sand and water area, a nature zone, an outdoor shelter with picnics tables, along with climbing frames and pedalling toys on their all weather play surface. The 0-2 age group also have their own dedicated outdoor play area with a soft surface. There is ample car parking for parents along with a pushchair shed and bike stands.
The nursery is registered for 128 children and offers all the latest facilities.
Fees, Funding and Sessions
Honeybuns Day Nursery offers a really flexible solution to all your childcare needs.
- We are open from 7.30am to 6.00pm every day (only closed for bank holidays).
- Your child can attend all year round or term time which is 38 weeks per year.
- You can add up to two hours to an AM or PM session
- Sibling discounts available (STC)
- Your child can attend extra sessions on an ad-hoc basis at short notice (subject to availability).
- We also cater for shift patterns whenever possible.
- Nursery Education Grant Funded Flexible hours are available.
Nursery Manager: Emma Morris
7.30am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday (Closed Bank Holidays and Christmas Week).
Ofsted Unique Reference Number: EY542850
Latest Ofsted Inspection Report : Telford 31st January 2019
Email Marianne – [email protected]
Telephone 01952 246002