Nursery Administrator – Honeybuns Stafford
We are looking for an Administrator to work alongside the nursery childcare team to ensure the office is efficient and organised and continues to support the running of the nursery.
We are looking for someone who has good organisational skills, understands the importance of confidentiality and is able to use their initiative and discretion where appropriate.
The successful candidate will be interested in working with children and their families and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
To be based in Stafford and encompass administration of both our Stafford and Norton Canes nurseries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for general administration of nursery records within group and office services, including maintenance of nursery filing systems.
- General administrative function and clerical duties which may include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, scanning and filing
- Answer telephone calls and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Create and modify documents for nursery’s internal consumption using Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Support in using software system to manage nursery occupancy
- Work with a wider Admin team based across the Midlands
You will need to have:
- A full driving licence
- Great personality and passion for delivering excellence
- Exceptional communication skills
- Administration Qualifications, knowledge of MS Excel and to work to set deadlines.
- Have an understanding of using database software packages
- Admin experience is desirable (However, training will be given)
Benefits and Employment Package:
- Sage Benefit Scheme including discounted shopping, cinema, gym etc
- Free Uniform
- In house training for Continuous Professional Development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
All positions are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references
Hours are negotiable with a minimum requirement of 16 hours – per week Monday to Friday. We are flexible and open to a person who requires more working hours up to a maximum of 35 hours per week (Full time).
Based on £9.90 per hour/depending on experience
As a flourishing nursery group there has never been a better time to join our team.
Honeybuns – Telford, Stafford & Norton Canes
We are currently looking for full and part time Nursery Practitioners to join The Honeybuns Team.
You must hold a full and relevant childcare qualification (minimum Level 2) to apply for a position.
For further information and an application pack, please email our Head Office team at [email protected] or call 01952 246002.